The most common uses of Microsoft Word:
- Home-Font colour, font size, font style, alignment, bullets, line spacing, and other choices are available. Under the Home tab, you'll find all of the fundamental items you'll need to update your project.
- Insert-Tables, shapes, photos, charts, graphs, headers, footers, page numbers, and other elements can be added to the document. They fall under the 'Insert' heading.
- Design-Under the Design tab, you may choose the template or design in which you want your document to be created. Choosing the right tab for your work will improve its presentation.
- Page Design-Margins, orientation, columns, lines, indentation, spacing, and other variables are available under the Page Layout tab.
- References-This option is especially helpful for those who are writing a thesis, books, or long documents. This tab has options such as citation, footnote, table of contents, caption, bibliography, and more.
- Review-Under the review tab, you may keep track of spell check, grammar, thesaurus, word count, language, translation, and comments, among other things. This is beneficial to individuals who have their documents assessed in Microsoft Word.