MindStick Q&A Terms & Conditions
Updated 12 July, 2022
- Use of the MindStick Q&A by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use.
- You need to Register once on any of the MindStick Portal whether it is MindStick, MindStick Q&A, or YourViews MindStick. Then you can just login with the same User Id and Password.
- While Registration we expect you to provide genuine and correct information.
- A single user will have a single account or profile at all the three portals of MindStick.
Membership We reserve all rights to allow or terminate a membership without any prior notification. We also reserve the rights to change the membership types on our site.
Normal Posting for Guest User
- The author owns the right to the content, in case of Plagiarism/Copyright Infringement, the author will be held liable. Any plagiarized or factually incorrect content reported to the team might get removed.
- The post may also be rejected or deleted at any phase if found not proper or violating the Terms and Conditions of MindStick Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Once you submitted any post in MindStick Q&A, you can edit or delete your post at any time within the period of 3 days. MindStick may remove your post, if suspected as SPAM.
- You will not post any Material that you simply don't have a right to breed. If you publish different authors work, you need to have a written permission of the author of that material.
- You cannot delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you simply transfer to any communication feature.
- You are not supposed to upload any material copyright, trademark, patent, or proprietary rights of any third party.
- You may not Post any material, which may hurt our guests or authors.
- One cannot use our author's or member’s emails (published on their request in their profile) to send direct mail, Spam, or chain letters or while not their permission.
- If the main post gets deleted then all the comments, links, answers, and votes will also get deleted.
The intent of this detail is to clarify what we tend to deliberate to be acceptable use of any web site or service provided on the MindStick Q&A.
If you're found to be in violation of any of the policies, then against this you will receive an email from the MindStick team that your account has been Suspended or Blocked Permanently by the Admin Team.
In Account Suspension you won’t be allowed to make any post or submission for the mentioned period of time in email. However, in Account Block, all your activities and account will be blocked for forever and you won’t be allowed to make any submission in future. We tend to reserve the right to instantly suspend, by surprise, any content, account, or informatics address that we tend to confirm to be submitting spam or different doubtless damaging or turbulent content to the Network.
Hate Content, Defamation, and Libel: Hate speech and alternative objectionable content that's unlawful, defamatory, and fallacious. Note that associate degree allegation of calumnious expression, in and of itself, doesn't establish defamation. The reality or falsehood of somewhat of expression could be a key component in establishing defamation, and that we don't seem to be during a position to create that kind of fact-based judgment.
Sexually Explicit Things User or subscriber who will be found posting explicit content, pornographic link or any other explicit things will get blocked by our portal instantly. Their account on MindStick Q&A will get locked instantly and then no activity can be further performed from that specific account.
Content Uniqueness The Content Contributor whether it is a Guest User or the Sponsored User, the submitted Content should be 100 percent Unique. No, Plagiarized content is allowed at any of the submission.
Answers to Medical Queries
Content announce by Medical Contributors isn't supposed to be medical recommendation or directions for diagnosing or treatment, and no physician-patient relationship is, or is meant to be, created by Content provided by Medical Contributors.
If you're thinking that you will have a medical emergency, decision your doctor or your native emergency variety directly.
Content isn't a substitute for skilled medical recommendation, examination, designation or treatment.
You should not delay or antedate seeking treatment for a medical condition or disregard skilled medical recommendation supported Content.
You should perpetually look for the recommendation of your medico or different qualified aid skilled before beginning or ever-changing treatment.
Content shouldn't be wont to diagnose, treat, cure, or forestall sickness while not supervising of a doctor or qualified aid supplier.
Content doesn't suggest or endorse any tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or different data.
Content isn't regulated by the Food and Drug Administration or any state or national medical board.
Information announce to MindStick Q&A in public or sent in Associate in Nursing unsought message to a Medical Contributor isn't confidential and doesn't establish a physician-patient relationship while not the categorical consent of the Medical Contributor.
Answers to Legal Queries
Content announce by Legal Contributors in response to legal queries isn't supposed to be legal recommendation or kind Associate in Nursing attorney-client relationship.
If you suspect you have got a legal claim, contact Associate in nursing lawyer authorized in your state (or country) directly to debate your choices. Most state bar associations have services to assist you to find Associate in nursing lawyer.
Content is provided for informational functions solely, with no assurance that the Content is true, correct, or correct. No action ought to be taken, delayed, or postponed supported the Content.
Content isn't a substitute for skilled legal recommendation or a solicitation to supply legal recommendation concerning specific facts. Must you ignore this warning and send specific or wind in a very non-public message or post it as a comment, there's no duty to stay that data confidential or to discontinue or antedate any illustration adverse to your interests.
You should not delay or antedate seeking legal recommendation or disregard skilled legal recommendation supported Content. Delay in seeking such legal recommendation might lead to release of any claims you will have, looking on the applicable statute(s) of limitation.
Each and every documents, right, title, and interest to the Service (not including the answers posted by the users) are the confidential property of MindStick Q&A. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and different laws of each and every countries.
Except as expressly provided herein, nothing within the Terms provides you a right to use the MindStick Q&A name or any of the MindStick logos, logos, domain names, and different distinctive complete options.
Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you'll offer concerning the Service is entirely voluntary and that we are liberated to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we tend to see work and with none obligation to you.
The Service might embrace advertisements, which can be targeted to the Content or info on the Service, queries created through the Service, or different info. The categories and extent of advertising by MindStick Q&A on the Service are subject to alter.
MindStick Q&A respects the belongings rights of others and expects users of the Service to try and do a similar. Reply to notices of alleged infringement that go with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you suspect that your Content has been traced in an exceedingly manner that constitutes infringement, please inform the MindStick Team with relevant details, so that, we can go throw it and take proper action against it. The Infringement of Copyright can be carried out in different manners and are as following:
A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone licensed to act on their behalf.
Identification of the proprietary work claimed to possess been infringed.
Identification of the fabric that's claimed to be infringing or to be the topic of infringing activity which is to be removed or access to that is to be disabled moderately comfortable to allow us to find the material.
Your contact information, together with your address, signaling, associate degreed an email address.
If you found out at any time that a Posting or portion of Your Content has been removed or suspended, then it must be due to copyright issue. That means that, we remove it as the Content Review Team found out of the duplication or copying of the content.
A user is not supposed to making changes over a answers and posting it somewhere else, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site including text, images, graphics, source code for commercial user or to republish is somewhere else without prior written permission of the site.
- Only a Registered User is eligible for Sponsored Posting on MindStick Q&A.
- The MindStick Q&A Sponsored Posting comes under the Add-on Sponsored Posting category of MindStick.
- To avail the Add-on service of the MindStick Q&A, you have to visit the MindStick.
- All the details of Add-on Packages will only be visible when you Log In to your registered account.
- All the Payment related procedure is same as it is in MindStick.
- Choose your package with a thorough discussion, as you cannot change or can get refund of money after making the payment.
- You accept all the Terms and Conditions that you have gone through the MindStick portal.
- You can avail more than one Add-on Package at a time.
- You can subscribe any Add-on package separately; MindStick package subscription is not mandatory.
- The Sponsored Post will be visible on MindStick Q&A portal for a period of 1 year (regardless of which ever Add-on Package you subscribed).