The National Skill Development Corporation, a not-for-profit public limited company has joined hands with which company to enhance the digital skills of the country's youth?

Asked 08-Feb-2022
Viewed 364 times

0

The National Skill Development Corporation, a not-for-profit public limited company has joined hands with which company to enhance the digital skills of the country's youth?



1 Answer


1

The National Skill Development Corporation, a non-profit limited companies organization, has partnered with Paytm to help the nation's youngsters improve their digital abilities.

National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a non-profit limited company launched on July 31, 2008, following Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956. The Ministry of Finance established NSDC as a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) concept. The Indian government, through the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), owns 49 percent of NSDC's shareholding, while the private industry owns the remaining 51 percent.

The National Skill Development Corporation a notforprofit public limited company has joined hands with which company to enhance the digital skills of the countrys youth



The National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) seeks to encourage skills training by accelerating the establishment of major, high-quality, for-profit technical colleges. Furthermore, the organization grants financing to support the development of sustainable and lucrative vocational training projects. Its assignment retains the creation of a help network concentrated on quality management, data management, and train-the-trainer institutes, either separately or through alliances. By giving money to firms, corporations, and organizations that provide training skills, NSDC functions as an accelerator in developing skills. It also creates strategies to improve, assist, and integrate private-sector activities. The NSDC's distinct focus on 21 industries and its knowledge of their sustainability would make every area appealing to private sector investment.