With the FIFA World Cup 2022 set to take place in Qatar, the excitement for the tournament is at an all-time high. The competition is set to feature 32 teams that will battle it out for the prestigious title of world champions.
But which teams have the best chance of success?
The 32 teams that will compete in the 2022 FIFA World Cup have been determined through a series of qualifying matches. These teams have been divided into eight groups, with each team playing three matches against the other teams in their group. The top two teams from each group will progress to the knockout phase of the competition.
As for the best teams, the usual suspects are likely to be in with a chance once the tournament gets underway. The reigning world champions, France, are expected to be in the running. The likes of Portugal, Brazil, England, and Argentina are also likely to be in contention. These teams are all extremely talented and have some of the best players in the world.
Outside of these traditional favorites, there are a few teams who could cause a surprise at the 2022 World Cup. Morocco, who are due to host the tournament, will be looking to show they can mix it with the big boys. The likes of Colombia, Uruguay, and Belgium could also be in contention.
It looks set to be a fascinating tournament, with the world’s best teams all vying for the ultimate prize.
So, which five teams could be the best at FIFA 2022?
Based on recent form, here are the five teams who could have a chance of winning the tournament:
1. France is the reigning world champions, having won the 2018 World Cup in Russia, and they will look to defend their title this year, with an impressive squad that includes Antoine Griezmann, Kylian Mbappe, and Dembele.
2. Argentina is one of the most talented teams on the planet and they are ready to make some noise in Qatar all eyes will be on Lionel Messi who will most likely play his last World Cup alongside Di Maria.
3. Brazil is the most successful team in World Cup history, having won five times, and with Neymar Jr. and Dani Alves as two of the country's star players, they are one of the favorites to win again this year.
4. Portugal is always a threat to win any tournament, and they are expected to do well again in Qatar. If everything goes as planned in this fantasy scenario, Ronaldo (CR7) and Lionel Messi (LM10) could have one final elite-level dance and compete for the World Cup trophy in Qatar.
5. England is one of the best teams in Europe, and they are expected to challenge for the title as well.
It goes without saying that there will be a lot of excitement and anticipation surrounding the 2022 FIFA World Cup. With 32 teams competing for the title, it promises to be an incredible tournament. While there are many teams who could potentially win, these five teams look to have the best chance of glory.
Leave your comment