- A software requirements specification (SRS) is a document that contains a detailed explanation of how the system should function. At the conclusion of the requirements engineering phase, it is usually signed off.
- An SRS provides you with a comprehensive overview of your entire project. It establishes a single source of truth that all development teams will adhere to. It's your game plan that keeps everyone on the same page, from development to maintenance.
- SRS has the following characteristics: Unambiguous, Complete. Consistent
- The importance and/or stability of each item is ranked.
- Verifiable. Modifiable and Traceable
Read More: Which CPUs Support Windows 11?