- A DLL is a Dynamic Link Library that can't run on its own and is used to support other programmes.
- Because the library functions are dynamically linked to the application at run time, the term is Dll.
- A Dll can't run on its own since it lacks an entry point (main function).
- EXE -An Exe file is an executable file that is not a supporting file but rather an application in and of itself.
- An Exe will have an entry point (main function) and will execute on its own.
Read More: Explain the term Baseline.