In today's mobile environment, you don't even need a browser to access the internet. Apps are a quick and handy method to access the information you need. However, if you want to visit a website that doesn't have an app, you'll need a browser. In iOS, Safari is the default browser. In most cases, the Safari icon is visible in the dock to rapidly start it on all displays.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Toggle Safari on or off in Settings > Screentime.
- Choose Screentime > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps from the drop-down menu.
- Type your Screen Time Passcode in the box provided. You may be prompted to enter your passcode in the preceding step, depending on your iOS version.
- Safari can be turned on or off.