Structured data can also be used to improve the appearance of search results pages, making results more accessible and useful to users. Structured data, on the other hand, can be difficult to use; however, Search Console has a tool that can quickly discover structured data issues.
- Log into Search Console, then go to Search Appearance, then Structured Data.
- Check to check if there are any Errors listed at the top of the report.
- If you have errors, click on the error number to see the pages that contain errors for that particular schema type.
- To open the Structured Data Testing Tool, click the Test live data button after clicking on a page URL to expand the Page information.
- You can expand individual markups in the Structured Data Testing Tool to see their elements and any faults or warnings.
- The value 'Open' causes an error in startDate, as can be seen here. A startDate is required by the event schema. To solve this problem, we'd add the correct start dates to each Event with an error.
- We can also see that the location schema has a flaw. The address box does not have a value.
- Make sure you resubmit your page for indexing after you've rectified your structured data problems!