Steps to get rid of show options in Windows 11:
- In Windows 11, when you right-click on an item, you'll see a new modern condensed context menu with Show more options (Shift+F10) is a button at the bottom of the screen that you must click to display all available options.
- To begin, open File Explorer.
- Navigate to the menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select Options.
- Toggle over to the View tab.
- Select Advanced Settings from the drop-down menu.
- To launch folder windows in a different process, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Check the box to the right of it.
- Restart your computer by pressing OK.