To increase or add space to the system reserved partition, you can try using some professional partition manager software. For fixing error code 0x800F0922 in Windows 10 update, try EaseUS Partition Master Free and use its resize option to enlarge the system reserved partition space.
Method 2: To fix the error code, use the Windows 10 Update troubleshooter.
1. To open the search feature, click the Windows icon and press W.
2. Type troubleshooting into the search box and hit Enter;
3. When the troubleshooting window appears, pick see all and then Windows update.
4. Choose advanced and run as administrator from the drop-down menu.
5. Select Next and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Leave your comment