The majority of us double-click a file to open it, however, if the file association in Windows is broken, as it frequently is, the file will not open in the app you anticipate. You may correct this by going to the Start menu and selecting Settings. Select the System tab and look for the 'default apps' category. You can choose an app for multiple file extensions and choose which app opens each type of file.
2. System Restore is no longer available.
System restore isn't gone in Windows 11, but it's disabled by default for reasons only Microsoft knows about. To activate it, perform the following steps:
- In the bottom Taskbar, click the search icon.
- 'Create a restore point' is what you should type in.
- Make sure the C: drive is selected, then click Configure.
- Create > Ok after entering a description for your restore point.
Leave your comment