Steps to use and manage GPS settings on your iPhone 8:
- To access Location Services, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Check to see if Location Services is turned on.
- To find the app, scroll below.
- Select an option by tapping the app:
- Never: Disallows access to Location Services data.
- Next Time, Inquire: You can select Always While Using App, Allow Once, or Don't Allow from this menu.
- When using the app, keep the following in mind: Only allows Location Services access while the app or one of its features is visible on the screen. Your status bar may turn blue with a notice that an app is currently using your location if an app is set to While Using the App.
- Always: Even when the app is closed, it has access to your location.