Steps to use and manage
Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone 8:
- Slide your finger up from the bottom of any screen to access Wi-Fi via the Control Center. This will bring up the Control Center. Toggle Wi-Fi on or off by finding the Wi-Fi symbol in the Control Center and tapping it. In this situation, you'll need to toggle the Wi-Fi symbol on your iPhone 8 to enable and use Wi-Fi access.
- Go to the main menu and select 'Home.'
- To manage preferences, tap Settings to enter the Settings menu.
- To set up a wireless network, tap Wi-Fi.
- Toggle the Wi-Fi slider to the On position to enable the feature. This will allow your iPhone to scan for available Wi-Fi networks to connect to automatically.
- To connect to your favourite wifi network, scroll to and tap.
- Enter the proper password if necessary.
- Join by pressing the Join button.
How to sync your Apple iPhone 7 with iTunes, manage, and customize sync settings