Yes, Dubai is considered one of the richest cities in the world. Rich with its infrastructure and supersonic growth and development Dubai is now a city of dreams to live for millions of folks.
- 1966 – Oil refinery was set up this year
- 1971 - UAE the United Arab Emirates was established, which included seven emirates.
- 1979 - A free ecumenical zone is known as Jebel Ali Free Zone.
- 1985 - Emirate airline launched.
- 1996 - Dubai World Cup was held for the first time that was a horse race game.
- 1999 - A hotel named Burj Al-Arab opened, which is the world's first Seven Star Hotel.
- 2000- Sheikh Mohammed launches internet.
- 2003 - A very big and magnificent project was launched, under which 200 artificial islands were to be built in the Dubai and the world's tallest building was to be built.
- 2006 - Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum becomes King of Dubai and also Vice President of UAE.
- 2009 - Emirates Terminal 3 and Metro were launched to reduce road and air traffic.
- 2010 - Burj Khalifa was registered as the world's tallest building.
'All the best'