India is the seventh-largest country by total area and the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people. The country is bordered by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the southwest, and the Bay of Bengal on the southeast. It shares land borders with Pakistan to the west; China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the northeast; and Myanmar to the east. The word India is derived from Indus, which is a river of western South Asia. The Taj Mahal is one of the best known examples of Mughal architecture.
India is a country that has been around for centuries and has a lot of history. There are a lot of amazing things about India that you may not know about.
This is a list of 10 of the most amazing facts about India.
1. India is the second most populous nation in the world and is the world's second most populous democracy. There are 1.3 billion people in India, but the population is estimated to reach 1.5 billion by 2050. India is the second most populous nation in the world and the largest democracy in the world. India’s population is about 1.3 billion people, with the population expected to reach 1.5 billion by 2050. There are 1.3 billion people in India, with India's population expected to reach 1.5 billion by 2050. India is the second most populous nation in the world and is the world's second most populous democracy.
2. India is the second-most populous country in the world and the most populous democracy. The country is often referred to as the 'jewel in the crown of the British Empire' and is the world's largest democracy. It is also the world's largest film producer. India is the birthplace of many religions, including Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, and Zoroastrianism.
3. The country's capital, New Delhi, is the world's most populous city.
4. India has the second-largest number of Internet users in the world.
5. India is the largest democracy in the world.
6. India is the world's second-largest producer of films.
7. India has the second-most number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
8. India is the world's largest democracy.
9. India's culture is an amalgam of the influences of several regions, with roots in the Indus Valley Civilization.
10. The Indian flag was designed by Bhimrao Ambedkar, the founding father of the Indian Constitution.