The latest business stats for Twitter
- Twitter's income has risen by 37% year over year. Twitter has huge ambitions for the future, with plans to increase revenue objectives to a staggering $7.5 billion by 2023.
- With over 130,500,000 followers, the former US President rules the roost. The second most popular person on Twitter is Justin Bieber, who is followed by Katy Perry, Rhianna, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Twitter.com had 2.4 billion sessions in 2021, with 620 million of those being unique. This demonstrates that users return to the Twitter website on a regular basis.
- It also indicates that not everyone uses the Twitter app on their smartphone or tablet, which is important to remember when optimising your marketing.
- Twitter is the 7th most popular social media network in the world. For adults aged 16 to 64, the site is preferred over Messenger, Telegram, Pinterest, and Snapchat. The most popular social media site is WhatsApp, which is followed by Instagram and Facebook.
Read More: How do you snap a photo of something online?