- Twitter should be a component of your marketing strategy because it has over 145 million daily active users. It's the fifth most popular social media platform, and it's a treasure mine of customer data and prospects for growing your business, driving sales, and gaining admirers.
- It's generally realistic if your company spends roughly 10 hours per week on social media.
- The secret to social media marketing success is quality over quantity.
- Scheduling, optimising, and sharing creative content for your company.
- Monitoring social media for mentions of your business, industry insight, and audience awareness.
- By answering questions, asking questions, and simply interacting with individuals, you can communicate with your current relationships.
- Follow relevant tags and engage with industry thought leaders and influencers to expand your reach.
- You should develop advertising 48 hours before they go live, according to Twitter. Many campaigns take over 24 hours for them to approve the tweets we want to send to larger audiences, so this is a bit of a CYA on their part.
Read More: What's the most viewed thing on Quora?