download pictures and videos from the Reddit mobile app:
- Viddit should be installed. To get started, search for 'Viddit' on your Play Store app, then select the Aculix version and push 'Install.' Alternatively, you can use the link below to go straight to the Play Store installation page.
- Viddit has a Reddit link that you may share.-Simply post the URL of the comments section when you come across a v.redd.it link or any other video that was submitted directly to Reddit. Rather than a straight link to the video, it must be the comments link or the self-post link:
- If you're using the official Reddit app, simply touch the share button beneath the video on your frontpage or at the top of the thread in the comments section.
- If you're using a third-party Reddit client, make sure to pick 'Comments' rather than 'Link' or something similar when sharing the URL.
- To initiate this action on the Reddit mobile website in Chrome, hit the three-dot menu button in the top-right corner and pick 'Share.'
- Scroll down to your device's share menu at the bottom of the screen and select Viddit from the list. The Viddit icon may appear with the title 'Download' depending on your phone and the app you're sharing from.
- You'll need to hit 'Allow' the first time you do this to enable Viddit access to your photographs and media. From there, the URL should already be filled in in the top field, and video information may appear beneath it (don't panic if this data isn't available). Simply press the 'Download' button.
Read More: How do I find my friends on Reddit?