- Due to a lack of available resources or intensive processor consumption, the Microsoft Edge browser regularly crashes. Clearing browsing data, removing browser extensions, and terminating undesirable processes from the task manager can all help to resolve the crashing issue. In the worst-case scenario, we can reinstall the browser or perform a repair to resolve the Edge crashing issue.
- Using the shortcut keys Ctrl + Shift + Esc, open the Task Manager.
- Go to the Memory tab and find a resource-intensive app. It would use a darker colour to draw attention to them.
- Select an unused app and use the End Task command to terminate it.
- recommend that you reopen the browser after closing all of these programmes.
Read More: How can you save Edge read aloud file for offline usage (Microsoft Edge, text to speech, TTS, admin)?