Microsoft benefit from the Edge browser:
- With tracking prevention, you can reclaim control.
- Microsoft Edge's tracking prevention function protects you from being monitored by websites you aren't visiting directly, giving you more choice over what you see and don't see.
- You can choose from three different options, depending on whether you're on mobile or desktop: Basic, Balanced, or Strict. Microsoft Edge will change the sorts of third-party trackers prohibited based on the option you select. I prefer to browse in Balanced mode, which is the default setting. But you can made sure that your children's browsers were set to Strict mode.
- With Password Monitor, you can see if your passwords have been hacked on the dark web. Password Monitor is a function that alerts you if the credentials you've saved for autofill have been discovered on the dark web when it's turned on. If Microsoft Edge finds a match with any of your saved usernames and passwords, you'll get a notification from the browser telling you what to do.
- You may check a list of all leaked credentials on a dashboard in Settings and be directed to their individual websites to change your password.