Steps to enable and disable Window Naming in Google Chrome or Edge browser:
- Flags for Google Chrome are now open.-The first thing you need do is open Google Chrome if you haven't previously done so. After that, scroll almost all the way to the bottom of the page and look for Window Naming. Alternatively, you can open the search box by pressing CTRL+F, then typing Window Naming in the field.
- Another option is to copy and paste chrome:/flags/#window-naming, then press the Enter key on your keyboard when finished.
- Default should be to the right of Window Naming once you've arrived. Please click on it, then choose Enable or Disable from the dropdown menu to enable or disable it.
- Finally, click Relaunch to have the browser immediately close and relaunch with Window naming enabled or disabled.
- When it comes to name a window, simply right-click on its title bar and choose Name Window from the menu that displays. After that, type the window's name and finish the operation by pressing the OK button.
Read More: Chrome browser frequently opens itself on my mobile. How do I solve this problem?