- After the upgrade, you may find yourself utilising your MacBook Pro twice or three times as much as before. On macOS 10.15, multitasking or using more than one app at the same time can cause your MacBook battery to drain quickly.
- Check the programmes that are consuming your macOS 10.15 battery life by clicking on the battery icon. Also, try to get rid of any background apps that aren't being used.
- When no accessory is connected, turn off Bluetooth.
- To save battery life as well as your eyes, keep the brightness at a moderate level.
- Consider changing the illumination on your MacBook Pro keyboard if you're using it in the daylight.
- To extend the battery life of your gadget, keep it in energy-saving mode.
Read More: Why do some people think macOS is so much better than Windows?
Leave your comment