- Go to your AdSense account and log in.
- After that, go to Account and then Policy Center.
- Next to the site you'd like to be reviewed, click Fix.
- Click Request Review in the 'Issues Found' section.
- Review the information in the dialogue box, then explain the adjustments you made to comply with Program policies or why you don't believe a violation applies.
- To confirm that you're ready for a review, click the box.
- Request a review by clicking the button.
- Updates on your review can be found in the Policy Center's 'Status' column. Your site is being assessed and no decision has been made yet if the status is Under review.
- You'll be alerted through email and in the 'Issues Found' section if your review is denied. Re-examine the policy violation specifics to ensure that you've made the necessary changes to your site. You can request another review after you've re-examined the policies and made any necessary modifications.
Read More: How do you fix a stuck AdSense account?