For a variety of reasons, the Safari browser on macOS does not load a website. It's possible that the website is genuinely down. If it's not functioning on Safari, try clearing the browser cache, disabling content and ad blocker extensions, checking for the latest software updates, and so on. These are a few techniques that often repair the loading issue.You can also delete superfluous chunks of cached files by performing a hard refresh on the website page.
- On the PC, open the Apple Safari browser.
- Open the website you wish to hard refresh.
- Using the keyboard, press and hold the Command key.
- Click the reload arrow icon in the browser's URL bar to refresh the page.
- Examine your network settings