Steps to open Safari links in the background on my iPhone Are:
- To begin, go to the 'Settings' app and select 'Safari.'
- To proceed to the next screen, scroll down and tap 'Open Links.'
- The following screen will show you the two alternatives you have.
- Tap 'In Background' and close the Settings app if you want to open fresh links in the background without them stealing your attention.
- If you don't want your usual browser to open links in the background, but you still want to open the link in a new tab, press and hold the text in Safari and select Open in New Tab from the pop-up menu. Your current page will be preserved, and the next one will be loaded.