Your favorite bookmarks do not show up in safari because of multiple reasons and you fix it by following these steps:
- Check to see whether the bookmarks appear after restarting Safari and/or your device. Continue if they don't.
- Log in to icloud.com with your credentials.
- Choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu next to your name in the top-right corner.
- Restore Bookmarks can be found in the Advanced section.
- Select Done after selecting the bookmarks you want to restore.
- If necessary, restart Safari and check to see if your bookmarks have returned.