By Following steps you can check for Google Webmaster tool errors on WordPress:
- You must first go to Google Search Console. Then, on the 'Start Now' option, click. You'll be asked to sign in using your Google Account credentials. To create a new Google Account if you don't already have one, click the 'create account' option.
- Click 'add property' once you've logged in. This is accessible via the dropdown menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
- After that, you'll be given two property types to choose from: Domain and URL Prefix. The Domain property type is appropriate for tracking top-level domains. The URL Prefix property type can be used to track exact URLs at a specific location or protocol. The property type you select will be determined by the suggested method of site verification.
- Enter your domain in the field provided if you choose the Domain property. Make sure there are no HTTP or www in the URL. Then press the 'proceed' button. Verify that you own the domain by following the on-screen instructions.
- Enter the exact URL in the field provided if you choose the URL Prefix property. Then press the 'proceed' button. You will be given a number of alternatives for confirming ownership. For each, simply follow the on-screen directions.