Steps to install Google Webmaster on my website:
- Requirements from Before Google Search Console can be found here. To authenticate your website with Google, you'll need one of the following: Access to the Google Analytics (GA) account for your website as an administrator. For this strategy to function, GA must already be installed.
- Access to your site's header can be changed. Adding a Property is the second step. Select 'Add a Property' from the drop-down menu.
- Type in the full address of your website's homepage. Choose the relevant section for your purposes, then copy and paste the URL of your website from the homepage. Option for URL Prefix should start with HTTP or HTTPS. HTTP or HTTPS are not required in the Domain Option. Under the option, you selected, click 'Continue.
- Decide on a technique of verification. You'll be given a few different verification alternatives. We usually choose to use one of the alternate ways, such as Google Analytics or an HTML tag. To use Google Analytics to verify your site, you must meet the following requirements: The Google Analytics code must already be in the header of your website. You'll need administrator access to the Analytics account. Click 'Verify' if you have both.
- Copy and paste the code into the header of your website.
- Make a backup of your changes!
- Check Your Website. Select 'Verify' when you return to the Search Console screen. The majority of website owners will notice a successful verification notification right away.