- On the screen, the error 'Too many tries' displays; this is the system's action to block the user's phone number, not the IP address.
- As a result, knowing the cause for the limitation is critical to regaining access to your account.
- This could be a temporary lock caused by questionable user behaviour, but it's simple to fix. Or, for a more serious purpose, spam punishment.
- After that, go to Storage.
- After that, you must Clear the Data. You must also Clear Cache.
- Go to the permissions tab. From here, you must enable all rights.