This solution is designed for Outlook
for Office 365 subscribers. Outlook is available in three different versions from Microsoft:
- The Microsoft Office suite includes the Outlook mail client.
- Outlook.com, formerly known as Hotmail, is a free web-based email service.
- Outlook Web App (OWA), often known as Outlook for Office 365, is a web-based version of Outlook.
Outlook for Office 365 is a direct replacement for the standard Outlook application, which you may already have installed on your computer. If you want to get rid of Outlook for Office 365, follow the steps below:
- To launch Settings, press the Windows key and I at the same time.
- Select Apps & Features from the left-hand window by clicking on Apps.
- From the selection, select Microsoft Office Desktop Apps and click it. Select the Advanced settings link that appears.
- On the next screen, locate Outlook and click it to reveal the Uninstall button.
- Finally, press the Uninstall button.