Issues and their fixes in Windows 11 Build 22504:
- Users updating to newer Dev Channel builds using the newest Dev Channel ISO from Builds 22000.xxx or older may see the following warning message: Flight Signed is the build you're trying to install. Enable flight signing to continue installing. If you get this message, press the Enable button, restart your computer, and try again with the update.
- you looking into a problem where some PCs can't install fresh builds or other updates. The error code 0x80070002 may be shown on the computer. If you're having trouble, restart your computer and try again.
- When installing this build, some devices may report an error code of 0xc1900101-0x4001c. You may wish to halt updates until we issue a patch if you hit this and the device rolls back to the prior build.
- Fixed an issue that was thought to be the root cause of icons in the Recommended area of Start not displaying correctly (showing the erroneous or generic icon) on occasion.
- The context menu should now be aligned with the search box if you launch Start and immediately press Shift + F10 or the context menu key.
Read More: How do I block WhatsApp in WiFi?
Leave your comment