- To bring the computer into Advanced Boot Options, restart the computer while holding the SHIFT key on the keyboard.
- On the computer screen, pick the Troubleshoot option.
- On the Troubleshoot > Reset this PC page, click the Reset this PC button (Select).
- To keep my files, go to Reset this PC> Keep my files (Select that)
- Finally, choose Windows 10 and hit the Reset button.
When you reset, you will be able to:
- Remove any apps or programs that did not come with your computer.
- Reset the settings to their defaults.
- Windows will be reinstalled without your files being deleted.
- The computer will now be reset after 50-60 minutes, and it will run normally without the error code 0xc000021a.