- Check to see if your device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or higher. Type winver into the taskbar's search box, and then choose Winver from the list of results. You'll notice the Windows version and build.
- Do you have a version of Windows 10 that isn't 1607 or later Upgrade Windows 10 to learn how to update your device.
- Simple issues can be resolved with the Activation troubleshooter. See the Activation troubleshooter below for additional information.
- If you're still encountering errors, look over the list of error codes below and take the procedures to fix them.
- Check to see whether the problem hasn't changed. The problem code and message may change when you run the Activation troubleshooter or try to activate. Look up the new error code below and follow the advised steps if the error code has changed. (Contact customer service if you receive an error code that isn't shown on this page.)
Read More: Why didn't Microsft make a PDF software like Adobe Acrobat?