It's possible that your Power Management settings occasionally disable your wireless adapter, forcing it to disconnect. This can be readily remedied by making a minor modification.
- Press the Windows + X keys on your keyboard, then select Device Manager from the drop-down menu.
- By clicking the arrow adjacent to the Network Adapters menu, you may expand it.
- Switch to the Power Management tab in the new window after double-clicking on your adapter. Click OK after unchecking the box next to Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
- Click OK after unchecking the box next to 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.'
- Restart your device to see if this solution solve your problem or not
Leave your comment