Yes, there are many problems in window 10 faced by users as:
- There isn't enough room on the hard drive to load a Windows update, thus the computer takes a long time to start up.
- The improper application is used to open the files.
- If you don't want Windows to use 4G data, you won't be able to play DVD movies.
- There are far too many alerts.
- Your privacy settings aren't set up correctly.
- System Restore is no longer available.
- In Microsoft Edge, there are too many pop-ups, causing printer issues.
Leave your comment