Follow these steps:
- Use your Adobe ID to log in.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID and password, or with your social (Facebook or Google) account,
- Then select Apps, then Download.
- The Adobe Document Cloud Home view shows after you sign in. To begin the download, go to the left pane and choose Apps, then Download next to Acrobat Pro DC.
- Start the installation process. Double-click the downloaded file in Chrome, which can be found in the browser's lower-left corner.
- A User Account Control prompt comes in Windows. Yes, should be selected. Click Launch Acrobat when the installation is finished.
Leave your comment