Open the Optimize PDF tool in a new tab.
- Open the Optimize PDF tool to minimize the size of your PDF file. This tool can be found in the Tools center. Select Open from the drop-down menu after clicking the Tools tab at the top left and scrolling down until you reach the Optimize PDF tool.
- To compress a file, first, choose one that you want to compress.
- Select the Local Magazine Spring.pdf sample file you downloaded or another PDF document you wish to compress in the Open dialogue box and click Open.
- Reduce File Size from the top menu.
- set compatibility then selects OK.
- Choose file version compatibility from the drop-down menu options in the Reduce File Size dialogue box that appears.
- Your file should be renamed and saved.
- Keep the same file name in the Save As dialogue box to overwrite the original PDF with the optimized PDF, or choose a different name or location for your compressed file in the Save As dialogue box. Then press the Save button.
Leave your comment