Steps to convert an Adobe PDF file to a PDF file:
- Choose Create > PDF From File from the Acrobat File menu.
- Select the file you want to convert in the Open dialogue box. You can explore all file kinds or use the Files Of Type drop-down menu to select a specific type.
- If you're converting an image file to PDF, you may also select Settings to adjust the conversion choices. Depending on the file format, different alternatives are available.
- To convert the file to a PDF, click Open.
- Choose File > Save or File > Save As when the new PDF opens, and then give it a name and save it somewhere.
Read More : What should I do if my internal microphone does not work in Windows 10?
Leave your comment