To use Acrobat Reader to add pages to a PDF,
open it in Acrobat.
- Then, from the Tools Center or the Tools panel, choose the 'Organize Pages' tool.
- Then, in the Organize Pages toolbar, click the 'Insert Pages' button and select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Acrobat then opens a relevant dialogue box, depending on whatever option you select from the 'Insert Pages' drop-down.
- Navigate to the content you want to insert, select it, and then click the 'Open' button in the dialogue box.
- You must first copy material to the Clipboard before using the 'From Clipboard...' command.
- When you use the 'From File...' command to pick a PDF, all of the pages in that PDF will be inserted.
- Then, using the 'Insert Pages' dialogue box that appears, select 'Before' or 'After' from the 'Locations' drop-down menu to determine where the new pages will be added in the current PDF.
- Then, using the 'Page' section, choose a page in the current PDF to insert the selected material before or after.
- Finally, press the 'OK' key.
- Read more
Leave your comment