- Siri: 'Create a new note,' you might say. Alternatively, try the following:
- Then tap the New Note button and type your message.
- The note's title is determined by the first line of the note.
- Tap the Format button to modify the formatting.
- A headline style, bold or italic font, a bulleted or numbered list, and other options are available.
- Tap Done to save the note.
- Go to Settings > Notes > New Notes Start With to choose a default style for the first line in all new notes.
- By pressing the Lock Screen with Apple Pencil, you can quickly create a note or resume work on a previous note. You can accomplish this on other iPad devices by adding Notes to Control Center. Go to Settings > Notes > Access Note from Lock Screen to modify the Lock Screen behaviour.
Read More: How do I install Adobe PDF?