Garuda Blockchain Platform
developed by ITI Ltd. And Thalamus Irwin processes medical data.
• It is one of its kind and the first system platform to boost eco-friendly healthcare system in India.
• Also, ITI is the first public sector undertaking to store medical data on a block chain network. It includes end-to-end digital healthcare system.
• The owners have conducted a sero-survey using an AI enabled medical device.
• They have compiled real time analytics and stored that data on blockchain network.
Benefits to India:
• Since it is indigenously developed in India it will give India the benefit of successfully demonstrating its ability to use blockchain in a healthcare ecosystem.
• This technology will unify the nation’s huge healthcare system under one roof and using a blockchain backend.