Karl Marx was a German revolutionary who is mainly known for his role in evolving society’s fabric. During the 1840s he wrote many political issues and published them, which affected his personal life as well. A school of social theory was established due to Karl Marx’s revolution in philosophy, polity, economy, history, and sociology.
In fact, he is one of the most influential figures in history as we read about him in higher studies and polity books regularly. Not only this but he is also regarded as a revolutionary of modern social science. He believed that history and society simultaneously draw a link between the tendency of history & its expected social outcome.
He often argued with other writers/thinkers on the basis of criticism due to which he is also known as “the first great user of critical method in social sciences”. He was also different from contemporary philosophers because he criticized speculative philosophy, equating metaphysics with ideology. Thus, he was successful in drawing a distinction between true facts and biased ide4ologies.
Thus, a social and political framework emerged from his ideologies called Marxism.
• It studies the effect of capitalism on labor productivity and economic development. Basically, it studies the distinction between capitalism and the workers.
• According to Marx, the differences between the capitalists and the workers were very much to create a conflict between them.
• This would inevitably result in the working class throwing off the capitalists, for the welfare of the economy.
• And it is also believed that one step would be followed in sequence after another step, thus, this would form a chain.
• Normally the society runs on the formula that business owners give the lowest possible wages to the workers and then they want them to maximize their profits.
• This leads to an inevitable revolution between both classes if the laborers are frustrated with the capitalists. They also tend to throw them away.
Hence, Marx believed that the capitalist system has the seed of its own destruction relented in the society. This would give rise to public ownership in the form of socialism or communalism, making the struggle between the human classes vanish.
Leave your comment