How to make pizza - Now I will tell you how to make pizza without oven. To make pizza, first you have to make its base or bring it from the market. If you want to make pizza soon, you can take the base of the pizza from the market.
- Preparation Time - 15 min
- Cooking time - 15 min
|Szechwan sauce||½ cup|
|Tomato Sauce||½ Cup|
|Capsicum||½ cup finely chopped|
|Cabbage||1 cup finely chopped|
|Onion||¾ cup finely waxed|
|Sweet Corn||½ cup boiled|
|Black pepper||2 tsp|
|Chili flakes||1 tsp|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 cup|
|grated cottage cheese||½ cup|
|Lemon juice||2 tsp|
How to make pizza on griddle
- First heat the oil in a wok, now add onion to it, after 1 minute add cabbage, shilma chilli.
- Let it cook on high flame, add sweet corn, black pepper, salt after 1-2 minutes.
- Now add 1 tsp Schezwan Sauce, 2 tsp Tomato Sauce, 1 tsp Chili Flax.
- Now heat a thick griddle, apply oil with the help of a brush.
- Now place the pizza base on it and allow it to roast for ½ min, now spread the mixture of prepared vegetables in it, add hefty cheese and cheese on top.
- Cover it and cook on medium heat for ½ to 1 min. All it has to cook is to melt the cheese.
- Now take it out in a plate, cut it into four parts and serve with sauce.