Here is the list of latest trends of digital marketing in 2019-
- Omnichannel Marketing- Omnichannel marketing is called as multi-channel marketing like you use social media to enhance your brand value and e-mail marketing to generate leads. Some of the channels which are used nowadays are Press Release, Podcast, Webinars, Chatbots, Offline events, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence- AI is a computer or robot that can gather facts about a situation through sensors or through human input. In 2019 AI is used in content marketing, customer service & advertising. It is used to identify trends, data analysis, competitor analysis, etc.
- Chatbots- Chatbots are used to answer simple questions or help a user accomplish a simple task. It is used for shopping assistant, knowledge-based research, self-service, etc.
- Programmatic Advertising- Programmatic advertising is a process that uses AI to buy and place advertisements based on targeting algorithms. It occurs in real-time to get maximum ROI.
- Personalization- Marketing Personalization helps in getting better customer experience and more revenue. All in all, personalization will be the #1 tool for conversion rate optimization across every marketing channel.
- Video Marketing- Video marketing has been an important tactic for big brands for years. one of the easiest ways to do video marketing is to use a webcam. More and more brands are posting interviews, call-outs, and general questions to social media using video.
- Next-Generation SEO- In addition to Google’s updated algorithms, the way people search has also changed. More people are using mobile phones to search than ever before. For many people, their smartphone is their most important tool for getting online.