Steps to setup and use Bluetooth on iPhone 8:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Toggle on Bluetooth.
- To turn Bluetooth off, tap the green switch next to it. When the switch is grey, you know Bluetooth is turned off.
- To turn Bluetooth back on, tap the switch once more. When the switch goes green, the Bluetooth is turned on.
- Switch on your Bluetooth device or press and hold the Bluetooth pairing button until the device comes out of pairing mode.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth pairing mode button to return the device to pairing mode.
- Tap the Bluetooth device you want to connect to under My Devices.
- If your Bluetooth device and iPhone are properly linked