High-end mobile devices
, such as the new iPhone, offer a feature that allows users to save text they've typed in, just like a computer system. This helps you to save time by not having to input the same terms again if you need to in the future. However, if you wish to keep these words in your keyboard app's cache, just delete them. T
he instructions below will lead you through the process of deleting the stored words
from your iPhone keyboard app and resetting your keyboard to its default vocabulary. Here's how to do it:
- From the Home screen, choose Settings.
- Select General.
- Restart by pressing the Reset button.
- Select the Reset Keyboard Dictionary option.
- Enter the passcode if asked.
- Select Reset Dictionary from the drop-down menu to confirm
All your saved words (keywords) will then be erased afterward.