Yes It Possible To Run Software Written For Mac Os X On Windows:
- In the VirtualBox main menu, choose your OS X virtual machine.
- In the toolbar, select 'Start,' and then select the CD icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Mountain Lion ISO disc image from the 'Choose a virtual CD/DVD disc file' section.
- To refresh the software, click on the main screen and hit 'F5'. The 'OS X Install DVD' icon will now appear in the centre of your screen.
- To access the OS X Installation screen, press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard
- Choose your language and accept the terms of the operating system. You'll be taken to an installation page with no choice for installing a hard disc.
- In the VirtualBox toolbar labelled OS X Installer, click 'Utilities,' then 'Disk Utility...'
- Navigate to the Erase tab on the VirtualBox hard drive and click 'Erase' to clean the virtual hard disc and allow OS X to be installed. By deleting the drive, you will not lose any of your data.
- Click the hard drive symbol in the middle of your screen to close the Disk Utility window.
- . Finish the OS X installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation is complete and you get a black screen with white writing, click the CD symbol at the bottom of your screen. To ensure that your virtual system boots successfully when you resume it, use the Hackboot 2 ISO.
- Shut down and restart the virtual computer.
- On your keyboard, press 'Enter' after selecting the Apple icon.
- To finish setting up Mac OS X, follow the last on-screen instructions. You may now run any Mac programme on your Windows PC using this virtual operating system.
Read More: It's possibile to use the new thunderbolt 3 port? Downgrade of transfer rate is supported?