Listing down the ways through which poverty in our country could be eradicated:
- Encouraging small-scale industries / creating opportunities for living.
- Controlling population by strict rules ( as in China / no more than 2 children ) and also securing our borders to prevent illegal immigration which adds to our burden.
- Spreading literacy and ensuring a common curriculum for ALL schools where ALL children irrespective of their backgrounds, caste religion etc. are being sent.
- Providing ways to do business with ease and few restrictions.
- Encouraging small savings by making attractive investment offers.
- Removing the evil called RESERVATION altogether and offering free education instead to those who are unable to afford it.
- The existence of a strong judicial system to ensure that the law of the land reigns supreme, thereby creating a conducive environment towards development.
- Ensuring good infrastructural development to ensure progress.
- Getting our Health sector to become more proactive, not only good hospitals but also by checks and inspection on all the foodstuffs be it a product of a factory or cultivated on a farm.
- Encouraging the growth of Agriculture by providing a helping hand to the farmers right from quality seeds ( drip irrigation ) to selling the produce & encouraging exports.
Encouraging tourism by ensuring our natural resources are engaged in a fruitful way. Goa has taken a lead in this respect, we have Desert, Snow laden peaks, beautiful beaches/rivers and history to boot !! This will take our nation forward to achieve this goal. Each state has a charm of its own including the language and variety of spicy food.