In Salesforce, the Data Loader is an easy way to use graphical tool which helps us to get our data into Salesforce Objects. This can also be used to extract the data from the database Objects from any of the destinations, for example, Force.com, etc.
Using the Data Loader tool we can upload up to 5, 00,000 records.
If you have a large amount of data into your Salesforce objects then Salesforce Data Loader can load in bulk amount of data. Using the Data Loader we can Schedule the Loads, for example, Delete, Hard Delete, Insert, Upsert, Update, and Export All.
At the time of importing data using the Data Loader, it reads, loads, and extracts from comma-separated values (CSV) files or from Database connections. After exporting data it outputs CSV files.
Features of the Data Loader Include:
- An easy-to-use wizard interface .
- An alternate command line interface .
- A batch mode interface with database connectivity .
- Support for large files with up to millions of rows .
- Drag-and-drop field mapping .
- Support for all objects, including custom objects .
- Detailed success and error log files in CSV format .
- A built-in CSV file viewer .
- Supported on Windows 7 and Windows XP, though an unofficial OS X version is also available.
Leave your comment