It is not accurate to say that Islam supporter countries are lacking moral values. Islam is a religion that emphasizes moral values such as honesty, compassion, and justice. However, there are a number of factors that can contribute to a lack of moral values in any country, regardless of religion.
Some of the factors that can contribute to a lack of moral values include:
- Poverty and inequality: When people are struggling to meet their basic needs, they may be more likely to resort to crime or other unethical behavior in order to survive.
- War and conflict: War and conflict can create a climate of lawlessness and violence, which can make it difficult to uphold moral values.
- Government corruption: When the government is corrupt, it can lead to a breakdown in trust and a sense of lawlessness, which can make it difficult to uphold moral values.
- Cultural norms: In some cultures, there may be a tolerance for certain behaviors that would be considered immoral in other cultures. For example, some cultures may have a more relaxed attitude towards sexual relations outside of marriage.
- Individual factors: Some people may be more prone to unethical behavior than others. This may be due to a number of factors, such as personality, upbringing, or mental health issues.
It is important to note that these are just some of the factors that can contribute to a lack of moral values. There is no single cause, and the factors that are most important will vary from country to country.
It is also important to note that not all people in Islam supporter countries lack moral values. There are many people in these countries who are honest, compassionate, and just. However, the factors listed above can make it more difficult to uphold moral values in these countries.